Monday, October 29, 2012

PUMPKIN FUN!

Lily and I met up with friends the other day at the Pumpkin Patch in town. These girls had so much fun being together and especially loved playing in the "corn" box (like a sandbox). Our day included a picnic lunch and lots & lots of picture taking. Of course I can't possibly put them all on here so I chose a few of my favorites to share of Lily, Bella, and Josie.




Three adorable princesses to steal your heart!






The weather was wonderful, plenty of sunshine, and even an occasional cool breeze. And oh my, it just did my heart BIG to watch these precious girls laugh and play!





I just had to get this one of Lily on the tractor, especially for her big brother! He loves tractors and I knew he would be crazy for this one!




I love how this one captured such child-like wonder as they looked in awe at a tiny caterpillar crawling on a leaf. Josie wanted to take it home with her, but thankfully her momma was successful in convincing her to let it stay in the Pumpkin Patch.



Take note of three different expressions---Lily is mesmerized with all the pumpkins, Josie is intent on holding Mr. Caterpillar on his leaf, and Bella, well she is embracing the JOY of life here!!!








We had so much fun and decided we should definitely get these precious girls together at least once a month! Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment