Monday, October 29, 2012

I'M STEPPING UP!!!


I am so excited! I have finally created my blog!!! And I'm so proud of myself because I actually googled and found a site that showed me how to decorate my blog with a background. Not bad, huh? For at least 6 or 7 years now, I have been a blog follower, but just never had one of my own and to be perfectly honest, I was just too intimidated to even start one. I'm just not a real technical go getter, but ever since we adopted from China, I have wanted to blog about our precious girl. I've always loved to scrapbook, but after having Lily in our family for nearly 2 years, I have yet to start her album. I'm still planning to do it, but this will be another way to journal about her life with a story and pictures. When she is able to read it one day I pray she will know without a doubt just how much she is loved by her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment