Wednesday, October 31, 2012

PARTY TIME!

Lily woke up very excited today talking about her school party! She couldn't wait to get dressed and turn into a LADYBUG!


Is she not a precious one? Last year she totally was not into costumes, but that has not been the case this year. She LOVES to dress-up! (Disney World, here we come!)

I think she had a good time at her party. Of course, her favorite part was eating a yummy cupcake! I guess she loves them so because I don't give them to her very often. (I know, poor Lily) When she does get one, she gobbles it up, licking those fingers of every morsel of sugary cupcake!


Here she is with her friend, Marlee, and also one of her teachers, "Miss" Laura. School has been a wonderful social outlet for Lily this year and she has come out of her shell so much, especially with her teachers. She loves school!!!



Although I only send her three mornings a week, I have no doubt she would go everyday if this momma was for it. Nope........ not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment