Thursday, November 15, 2012


FUN TIMES ON MOMMY'S BED!




The other day the light coming into my bedroom was so pretty and I decided it was a morning to practice my photography skills. I've taken two classes this year from a sweet friend who is an amazing photographer! Go check out her blog at: http://www.thelongroadtochina.com Her girls are such cuties, too! For 7 years, all I knew how to do with my camera was turn it on, set it to AUTO, and click the button. Boring!!!!!! But it was the only way I knew---until I found Lisa! Now it's manual setting all the way! It sure does make taking pictures more exciting.



I am by no means a pro at it, but I continue to learn and make improvements with my skills. And I would love to update my camera one day, too! I know that would definitely help. (maybe someone could hint to my sweet husband) Yes! A new camera would be a perfect added touch! Hehe!



It's not always easy to get this girl to let me take pictures, but when it includes a fun activity like playing on mommy and daddy's bed, well that makes it FUN! And you can usually count on seeing this expression. She thinks it is hilarious!



I never tire of looking at this sweet face.



I just love her short bob. I'm not sure if I will ever be ready to let her hair grow out. It's just so cute on her; at least while she's little and I know the time will come when she wants to have it long.



Gosh, I love her so.......

No comments:

Post a Comment